MASTERMIND GROUND RULES:
• A mastermind is NOT a corporate meeting.
• A mastermind is not a politically correct meeting – it’s wide open.
• A mastermind IS a real-world meeting designed to generate answers in less than 60 minutes – and those answers are to be taken out into the field, or delivered over the phone, the same day or sooner.
• A mastermind is all about what CAN BE DONE.
• If a member acts like a jackass, toss them IMMEDIATELY.
• Keeping the focus on ONE SUBJECT PER MEETING cannot be stressed enough.
• At least three consecutive meetings on each topic.
• Let the laughs flow; the answers and ideas will follow.