• Turn the news upside down – If the news guy says, “The housing market is off 33%” – look at the positive side if the SAME STATEMENT — 5,000,000 homes will be sold this year.
• Invest, don’t spend – time and money – you decide how you will react, respond, and recover. Invest in reading, not watching TV.
• Don’t be “in” your market, DOMINATE it!
• Plant seeds, plant trees – make every action and every step you take a growth one – and don’t just water – fertilize.
• Create your attitude environment at work and at home.
• Get in the car and listen to learn. Get home and read to succeed.
• Network for others and yourself – 5 hours a week, help others build their business so that you can grow yours.
• Buy flowers for your office. Smell the roses is not a phrase, it’s a state of mind.
• Quit your whining. No one wants to be around you, much less listen to you when you do.
“I think I can. I think I can.”- The Little Engine That Could, Author Watty Piper 1930