Once you discover what your attitude is, or isn’t, you’ll have a starting point and an understanding of how to move forward.
Here is a list of attitude busters, with actions (remedies) you can take to overcome them:
2. I need more money than I have. Make more sales.
3. Outside influences are affecting me. This requires concentration and a change of scenery. Get away from the influencers and the influences. If you don’t, you’ll go down.
4. Outside pressures are affecting me. Don’t give in, even if your ass falls off. Get to safe ground and stay there.
5. I have bad luck. Hard work makes luck.
6. I don’t like where I live. Move.
7. I don’t like my spouse. Make peace. Remember why you got married in the first place. Renew vows. Or if all else fails, get a new one.
8. I don’t like my boss. Get a new one.
9. I don’t like my co-workers. Get a new job. NOTE: If you don’t like all of them, the problem may be you.
10. I don’t like my job. Get a new one. Do something you LOVE. Life’s too short to do anything else.
10.5 I don’t like myself. List your best qualities. You’ll be surprised how much there is to love.
I have just given you the “tip-of-the-iceberg” answers (actions). There are many more. Why not take some personal time, get introspective, and discover what they really are for you?